Sarang Haeyo

Dicentra Spectabilis

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Studied with kd at my house mac today and we're both so sick of eating macdonalds already! And "Supersized me" isnt a very encouraging or pleasant reality show when we're right there stuffing our faces with mac food. Waited with him for the 154 bus to clementi for his lifesaving lesson before crossing the road to take the opposite side bus. When I was about to board the bus, I heard a familiar ringtone so I answered the call.

Kd: Hey I think I left something with you.
Me: (quite stunned) Huh? You did? What is it?
Kd: My heart
Me: (breaking into a big silly grin) Lame la! But its so sweet...

He loves squeezing my fats and making fun of my pimples and ugly nose but its ok coz he has the same unflattering flaws and I make sure he knows it too though he teases me more than I do him. Haha.

Love is so strange... and wonderful when its given and taken in the right proportion...

I love Fan Weiqi's new song. The very one that Cindy said reminds her of me. The very one that reminds me of all of you babes. Shall send it to you all soon.

People always say that friendships last forever. It does, only if people are willing to make the effort to sustain it. Otherwise they just come and go, and fade into dust. Out of sight, out of mind...

1 Comments:

  • At 1:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    haha kd is damn sweet...urgh. ket shld come up with somethin similar. haha but he ever sent me this : "having a hectic day? dial (his no.) for a coughin session from your loved one & stand to win a kiss from your chocolate da bian =)"

    I hope the doc gave u antibiotics~
    xxx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home