Sarang Haeyo

Dicentra Spectabilis

Sunday, October 15, 2006

I went to make a police report yesterday after tuition and guess what? My dad came home at 11 plus and handed me an envelope and tada, it has my IC inside! Ok the person at least had a conscience to return it to me though keeping my lil cash and EZ LINK for him/herself. Anyway its good enough that I got it back. So relieved! The person's really weird. The handwriting was kinda ugly, either he/she has ugly handwriting or its written in a way that wouldnt disclose the person's identity though for what purpose I have no idea since I wouldnt know who it is anyway. Even the stamp is pasted randomly/crookedly. Cyn baby, I hope someone kind returns your cards too!!!

Have been sleeping quite a lot these days staying at home. Feeling once again like an indolent child. And all these sleep and inactivity ironically is making me more sleepy so im determined to go out to study! Starting from today.

Happy birthday mommy and aunt christine though you both wont be reading this but here it is! I love you both!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Babe I havn't been reading ur blog for the last 1 week and u updated quite a bit. Dun fall sick and u won't die earlie! Cos u won't leave ur loved ones (including me right!) behind!

    I talked about future stuff with ket too. Children, names etc. Haha and I told him my kids gonna form a soccer team with your kids!

    cyn

     
  • At 10:12 AM, Blogger querida said…

    haha yay! i kinda wan twins so i dont hv to go thru the whole 9 months process so many times. lets get pregnant ard the same time!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home