Had PM test today, the last test before study break for the exams. Was super duper pissed with rena coz of some disgusting thing she did but i'll skip that coz im too lazy to type everything out. Anyway my voice's a lil hoarse after screaming/shouting/yelling at her over the phone for a good few minutes. Omg, I completely blew it and I felt my violent tendencies surfacing. PM test was rather easy partly because some of the mcq qns were repeated (expected) and coz I had econs background. Ate a quick lunch with Joanne and Darryl before the babe and I set off to Gombak for our first game of badminton together!
Had to offer to buy a shuttlecock from this group of guys playing there coz we sadly had none. They gave us one and asked if we would like to play doubles with them for a while. So we played for around 15 mins with 2 of them before they rushed off for work. Then the next 2 hours is badminton non-stop with the tireless gal. Now my right arm is aching but I felt damn shiok sweating it all out. Need the exercise too. Im slowly turning into a rolly-polly if I continue to eat and not do anything to lose the excess calories. Furthermore I can foresee myself heading to the mac near my house to study for my exams some days. Mac= yummy but highly unhealthy. So I have to gear myself to become the sporty steph of the past. Tada!
Rena keeps thinking im trying to diet and lose weight just because I dont eat much for breakfast and lesser rice for dinner at home. That's precisely coz there's nothing to eat at home and I normally dont eat too much rice during dinner. If there's burger king breakfast or mac breakfast on my table in the morning, i'll just eat up the whole damn thing. Hell! I love eating so I dont understand why on earth she would think that way for gawd's sake! Dieting by eating really little is different from watching what you eat coz the latter is a much healthier way of eating. Kd on the other hand thinks im damn greedy. He says im forever eating except of course I eat a variety of stuff including sweets and snacks besides proper meals. He's given me several unflattering names like xiao ding dang because he says im always producing food from my bag like how the cartoon character produce things from its pouch?. He calls me cang2 zui3 mao1 coz the animal is always eating and it doesnt clean its mouth (but I def do, its him who usu dont, that dirty boy!).
Been feeling fat and bloated and hungry these days. Must be the impending menses. Damn. I feel like eating dim sum now. Sooo hungry.....!
Had to offer to buy a shuttlecock from this group of guys playing there coz we sadly had none. They gave us one and asked if we would like to play doubles with them for a while. So we played for around 15 mins with 2 of them before they rushed off for work. Then the next 2 hours is badminton non-stop with the tireless gal. Now my right arm is aching but I felt damn shiok sweating it all out. Need the exercise too. Im slowly turning into a rolly-polly if I continue to eat and not do anything to lose the excess calories. Furthermore I can foresee myself heading to the mac near my house to study for my exams some days. Mac= yummy but highly unhealthy. So I have to gear myself to become the sporty steph of the past. Tada!
Rena keeps thinking im trying to diet and lose weight just because I dont eat much for breakfast and lesser rice for dinner at home. That's precisely coz there's nothing to eat at home and I normally dont eat too much rice during dinner. If there's burger king breakfast or mac breakfast on my table in the morning, i'll just eat up the whole damn thing. Hell! I love eating so I dont understand why on earth she would think that way for gawd's sake! Dieting by eating really little is different from watching what you eat coz the latter is a much healthier way of eating. Kd on the other hand thinks im damn greedy. He says im forever eating except of course I eat a variety of stuff including sweets and snacks besides proper meals. He's given me several unflattering names like xiao ding dang because he says im always producing food from my bag like how the cartoon character produce things from its pouch?. He calls me cang2 zui3 mao1 coz the animal is always eating and it doesnt clean its mouth (but I def do, its him who usu dont, that dirty boy!).
Been feeling fat and bloated and hungry these days. Must be the impending menses. Damn. I feel like eating dim sum now. Sooo hungry.....!

1 Comments:
At 9:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
haha the nicknames he gave u are cute! Thanks for ya call last night! certainly made my day alot better! I love eating all the snacks and aviod proper meals too! In that way we're quite similar.haha I can still remember our JC days.We go for crabbie snack instead of proper meal. =D
xxx
Post a Comment
<< Home