Today is emo-day, stands for emotional day. Heard some sad news from a good friend in the morning and I really dont know what to say to console because I've never face death of anyone so young and so close to me before. Because I also know that if im in her shoes, nothing anybody say will help, I just need some time to let it absorb. I wonder how death feels like, slipping away into nothingness, leaving behind so many loved ones and so many unfulfilled dreams. Its not fair sometimes, we dont deserve bearing the consequences of other people's mistakes. But we cant defy fate nor can we turn back time.
Met Kd to study together at mac in the afternoon. Couldnt really concentrate but then that's hardly surprising since my attention span's pretty short. So much things to read up for HMT. Sigh. Went to Jp to meet Mandy for dinner. Wanted to have subway but the queue's crazy so we decided to eat at my house's dim sum restaurant. Bought a double scope icecream which we shared but I ate most of and the both of us walked from Jp to lakeside mrt busstop to take a bus to the place. Thank god we didnt order too much coz by the time we were done with the 3 basket of dimsum and the huge dumpling we were damn full and bursting. It has to do with all the icecream swimming in my belly you see. Mom still made me eat half a bowl of red bean soup when I came home coz she say its good for the blood esp since im having my period (she's just trying to finish the leftover red bean!).
Chatted with the loved one on the phone for a while while waiting for my maid to finish bathing. Our lil talk ventured into the future, our wedding, house, children, etc. I know its still early to be talking about such stuff esp since we've been together for only a short time. He knows it too and he doesnt want to give himself too much hope that we'll be together in the future. And as he was talking, my mind did a mental run through of everything that he has done for me. All these time, he has been coming down all the way from hougang to jurong and back just to spend more time with me. Like the time when we just met last monday and he has school the next day from 930 to 5 and I have lessons from 7 to 10 at night. So he waited for me aft his class at 5 til 7 when I reached school after tuition to have dinner with me and waited again til I end lessons at 10 just to send me home. Although I told him not to wait since its such a long time, he insisted. And the times when he would come back to school after his lifesaving lessons at 9 plus to go home with me after my lessons at 10. Taking note of the food I like to eat, lil stuff that I do etc. Being so understanding and patient. Sometimes I feel that I have taken a lot of what he has done for granted but I do appreciate every single thing he has done for me. And his heartfelt words today just renewed every lil thing I feel for him. And I hope it stays that way.
Are we getting too old for dreaming...
Met Kd to study together at mac in the afternoon. Couldnt really concentrate but then that's hardly surprising since my attention span's pretty short. So much things to read up for HMT. Sigh. Went to Jp to meet Mandy for dinner. Wanted to have subway but the queue's crazy so we decided to eat at my house's dim sum restaurant. Bought a double scope icecream which we shared but I ate most of and the both of us walked from Jp to lakeside mrt busstop to take a bus to the place. Thank god we didnt order too much coz by the time we were done with the 3 basket of dimsum and the huge dumpling we were damn full and bursting. It has to do with all the icecream swimming in my belly you see. Mom still made me eat half a bowl of red bean soup when I came home coz she say its good for the blood esp since im having my period (she's just trying to finish the leftover red bean!).
Chatted with the loved one on the phone for a while while waiting for my maid to finish bathing. Our lil talk ventured into the future, our wedding, house, children, etc. I know its still early to be talking about such stuff esp since we've been together for only a short time. He knows it too and he doesnt want to give himself too much hope that we'll be together in the future. And as he was talking, my mind did a mental run through of everything that he has done for me. All these time, he has been coming down all the way from hougang to jurong and back just to spend more time with me. Like the time when we just met last monday and he has school the next day from 930 to 5 and I have lessons from 7 to 10 at night. So he waited for me aft his class at 5 til 7 when I reached school after tuition to have dinner with me and waited again til I end lessons at 10 just to send me home. Although I told him not to wait since its such a long time, he insisted. And the times when he would come back to school after his lifesaving lessons at 9 plus to go home with me after my lessons at 10. Taking note of the food I like to eat, lil stuff that I do etc. Being so understanding and patient. Sometimes I feel that I have taken a lot of what he has done for granted but I do appreciate every single thing he has done for me. And his heartfelt words today just renewed every lil thing I feel for him. And I hope it stays that way.
Are we getting too old for dreaming...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home