Sarang Haeyo

Dicentra Spectabilis

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I used to think that Fiona xie is small and petite (1.6m and below) but I recently realised that she's the same height as my two pals Mandy and Zien. Im dam sad coz I feel so short now but nah I shallnt lament coz im cool with it and Cindy baby's reaction's gonna be "then what about me???" Haha.

Chatted with my friend today and he told me that he was picked up by david gan and some other gays. LOL. I say, go for it pal but just close your eyes.

Went to the quite popular coffeeshop at holland blk 43 to have dinner with kd and cindy. Walked to the factory outlet store at holland v after dinner and then spent some time in guardian and watson. Crossed over to Sasa and got some stuff before heading to crystal jade bakery to get some pastries. Its been some time. Yum Yum. Anyway had fun making fun of one another and we talked about studying at Nus library. Apparently the students are armed with their barang barangs before the library open and are already waiting outside the entrance. The moment the library opens, everyone practically ran to the desired seats. Funky.

Yay cindy darling smuggled some gum back for me from msia. Its getting harder to bring it back. I was checked the last time I went but luckily the guy officer just warned me not to do that again. Phew. And I gotta go update my passport real soon coz its gonna expire in May next year. (For those ignorant, your passport has to be valid for at least 6 months if you want to travel to other countries other than msia, not too sure about msia though.)

Saw Joyce in school today and we chatted for a while. Cant wait for exams to be over so I can find a job, earn some cash, and go shopping! Went to zuji.com.sg to search for cheap airfares and packages but well I'll have to decide again before I click on anything concrete.


I love the boyfriend!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Haha i can't wait for exams to be over too.but mine stil a long wait.My passport expiring nex yr oct. I think 6mths before expiring can't go overseas! u better chk!

    xxx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home