Sarang Haeyo

Dicentra Spectabilis

Friday, September 22, 2006

Went to Nessa's house in serangoon yesterday afternoon to do our grp proj. Had dinner there and left at ard 845 pm. Decided to take the 105 bus from her house bus stop to clementi where im meeting kd who just finished his lifesaving lessons there for a while. Hellava bad bad freaking choice. I should have just took 105 from her house to the bus interchange, then walk the 10 mins to serangoon station then take to outram then change to the east-west line to clementi. Because I didnt want the hassle of changing and walking etc, I took the direct bus to clementi. Nessa said it would take about an hour and she's damn bloody right. Within half an hour, I alr had a bad headache brewing and by the time the bus reach buona vista mrt I couldnt take it anymore. When the bus reached dover station, I alighted and told kd I would meet him on the platform instead. I was feeling damn terrible and of coz tired and I felt like puking out my dinner. Poor kd felt so bad that he couldnt do anything to make me feel better but I told him its not his fault. I just have to rest n shake off the dizzy spell. We walked home in mostly silence coz I was feeling like crap and we hang out at my house playground. Then kd saw sera walking home and I called out to her. Chatted for a while with the sis and then she went home. After a while, we saw serena walking home and again, I called out to her. Haha.

After reaching home, I showered and felt much better so I decided to do my part of the proj for today's meeting instead of waking up earlier to do it. After turning on the comp, dad called all of us and started preaching (again). I got really damn tired and my eyes look small and slitty and I almost dozed off at some points. Luckily its onli abt 35 mins than his usual one hour. When he dismissed us, I promptly went to the comp and shut it down and went to bed. Woke up early this morning to do my proj and tada, here I am in school using my sis's new laptop waiting for my grp mates to come. Still gotta go teach tuition later aft meeting til 6. ARGH. Tired...

1 Comments:

  • At 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    haha poor girl, i'm damn tired too.took an unintended nap of 3 hrs. geex.

    xxx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home