Through a weird and unfortunate twist of fate, I find myself trapped in an agreement in which I totally regretted the moment I said ok. The problem now, is how im gonna tactically get myself outta it without incurring any unhappiness. Help! (And no, this is not a relationship problem here)
Have been rather busy the past few days, will be too for the next few days. I like being busy, in the productive sense, it beats being idle. At least when im busy, time passes faster and I feel useful. Being 20 is like being in a crossroad in life, you are not old but neither are you young enough to give yourself excuses about your lack of goals or aim in life. It frustrates me a lot when people know things that I dont, they learn things that I dont, and they have the kinda mindset which I dont, yet. I know my bad habits and I hate them but habits as you all know, are hard to break. I have to constantly remind myself to push myself further, and faster. Practice makes perfect. One of these days, im gonna be so flawless that they find it hard to circumvent me.
Have been rather busy the past few days, will be too for the next few days. I like being busy, in the productive sense, it beats being idle. At least when im busy, time passes faster and I feel useful. Being 20 is like being in a crossroad in life, you are not old but neither are you young enough to give yourself excuses about your lack of goals or aim in life. It frustrates me a lot when people know things that I dont, they learn things that I dont, and they have the kinda mindset which I dont, yet. I know my bad habits and I hate them but habits as you all know, are hard to break. I have to constantly remind myself to push myself further, and faster. Practice makes perfect. One of these days, im gonna be so flawless that they find it hard to circumvent me.

1 Comments:
At 1:34 PM,
Anonymous said…
emm wads tt promise u made?xyn
Post a Comment
<< Home