Sarang Haeyo

Dicentra Spectabilis

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

I finally had my first french pedicure today at Jp and I love it! It hides my ugly nails and my disgustingly fat toes by making it look more elegant and shapey. My big toe is really fat and my little toe is damn fat too. I wore this pointy covered shoe last sat and my poor little toes were squashed and they hurt and look swollen like a little red tomato, the kind you just pop into your mouth to eat. WHY??? Why are they so fat and ugly??? I hate it! But its ok. My pedicure made me feel better already. I just ate two huge pastry from liberty bakery. Nice, meaty, yummy. Ate til I nearly puked so I gave the leftover to sean. Haha!



Stephy, what's the next step? Haiz...

1 Comments:

  • At 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    heyyy lets go for pedi together soon!=) xyn

     

Post a Comment

<< Home