Just now Zh came to my house downstairs to pass me a mudpie cake that he made himself. He had everything prepared, the knife, fork, serviette, candles. It is nice, vanilla and chocolate ice-cream mixed with oreo crumbs. Yummy. No one has ever made me a cake before and the fact that he took the trouble to learn from his friend to make me one touched me right down to my bones. I dont deserve all his niceness, really I dont. He wanted to get dicentra spectabilis for me but they're available in only some parts of its native country and only blooms in certain season so its kinda hard to import it in plus its gonna be costly. I feel like a bitch, I just wish love was simpler. Maybe im just perverse.
Went to town yesterday to join in the great sg sale but to my great disappointment, the sale wasnt as great as I thought it would be. Discounts are meagre and designs are old and ugly and oversized. So, after shopping the whole day, I only end up buying a top coz I feel its damn wasted if I dont get at least something. A friend called and asked me to join him to drink at bali house so since im not in the mood to go home so early I decided to join him. His friends had all left and there was still some drinks left in the barrel. So we filled up the mug and played dice and indian poker. Loser will have to drink some beer. Later he added a new rule. Loser will have to kiss the winner. Haha. The night was pretty fun. Managed to catch the last train back. While walking towards the station along ps, Ibby msg me and asked if that girl was me. I passed by him without seeing him, I did see his friend though.
Was flipping through her world magazine while at my granny's house and happened to chance across this page where they were interviewing a number of guys. One of the questions posted to this guy was this: What scares you the most?
And his reply was:" Existing but not living. Im also afraid of losing someone who makes me feel complete."
I know I have heard stuff like this many times before but each time I read it it just seems like a fresh enlightenment.
Went to town yesterday to join in the great sg sale but to my great disappointment, the sale wasnt as great as I thought it would be. Discounts are meagre and designs are old and ugly and oversized. So, after shopping the whole day, I only end up buying a top coz I feel its damn wasted if I dont get at least something. A friend called and asked me to join him to drink at bali house so since im not in the mood to go home so early I decided to join him. His friends had all left and there was still some drinks left in the barrel. So we filled up the mug and played dice and indian poker. Loser will have to drink some beer. Later he added a new rule. Loser will have to kiss the winner. Haha. The night was pretty fun. Managed to catch the last train back. While walking towards the station along ps, Ibby msg me and asked if that girl was me. I passed by him without seeing him, I did see his friend though.
Was flipping through her world magazine while at my granny's house and happened to chance across this page where they were interviewing a number of guys. One of the questions posted to this guy was this: What scares you the most?
And his reply was:" Existing but not living. Im also afraid of losing someone who makes me feel complete."
I know I have heard stuff like this many times before but each time I read it it just seems like a fresh enlightenment.

1 Comments:
At 1:03 AM,
Anonymous said…
town was crowded on saturday. nothing much worth getting! saveee.xyn
Post a Comment
<< Home