I cant believe im awake and blogging at 620 am in the morning. Gonna meet my friend in a while to attend this seminar which is held at an unearthly time. Been going out almost everynight the past week and spending a great deal on transport and food. Went to Tao's restaurant with my colleagues on thursday to try out their food coz Qotion had a 20% voucher off the total bill. The staff there were really super friendly and nice and we had so much fun there im contemplating bringing my parents there next time. Its a 7 course dinner and after 20% off, we each paid around 23 bucks which I felt was worth it! The main course was, contrary to expectation, quite a huge serving which more than made up for the rest of the small servings. It's fusion food meaning we try a bit of different kinds of food. So guys, do check out the place if you're thinking of somewhere nice to eat. Its at paradiz centre. I'll try to post the pics of the food if I have time. A lot of things been happening lately. Well not much but at least boring's not the word. Catch you guys real soon aight? We have some updatings to do. =D
About Me
- Name: querida
- Location: Singapore
Im unexciting, boring and not at all interesting. Really. And im scared of heights. I'll feel better if you hug me. O_o
Previous Posts
- Been listening to a lot of Tao Ze's songs lately. ...
- Do you believe that love goes round in a cycle? Th...
- That stringed puppet,she danced in the spotless mo...
- I love dresses! I really should find some chance t...
- Been kinda busy these few days and really lazy to ...
- We'll more alike than we think, the same curse see...
- Been super busy the past week. Havent been sleepin...
- Just now Zh came to my house downstairs to pass me...
- Early in the morningI put breakfast at your tableA...
- Work is not that bad, the friends are nice and fri...

3 Comments:
At 10:24 AM,
Anonymous said…
was the restaurant at paradiz centre? i work there! hhaa
At 9:32 AM,
querida said…
Ya it is! hey who's this? nx time i go i'll find u there. haha.
At 3:34 PM,
Anonymous said…
eh? paradiz? oh nose.. i work near there too~!!
-h3i
Post a Comment
<< Home