Im so friking bored and feeling so indolent and lazy. I wish there's something to do and yet im too lazy to move my ass. Studying is an option but a rather reluctant one coz I have no mood to do so. Im feeling flabby AND ugly thanks to my pms and I dont want to meet anyone so im cooped up here at home the whole day. This is my 3rd entry for the day and counting. Argh! I just feel like screaming my heart out and release some pent up frustrations by throwing some glass against the wall. Throwing things help, esp when they can shatter into a thousand fragments. Then one can watch the destruction and smile. Bored Bored Bored.
About Me
- Name: querida
- Location: Singapore
Im unexciting, boring and not at all interesting. Really. And im scared of heights. I'll feel better if you hug me. O_o
Previous Posts
- One would have thought that with more things to ca...
- Was rummaging through my lil cupboard when I found...
- I was undergoing some mood swings last night and I...
- In reply to mandy's comment: Yah I cant stand smal...
- I guess its nearing the time of the month when my ...
- CNY was not too bad. Been trying to keep myself bu...
- Oh gosh, I spent nearly every cent that my sister ...
- Hey best friend! Im so excited for you two. I hope...
- I always try not to do anything to anyone that I d...
- Who am I, that the Lord of all the earthWould care...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home