I was undergoing some mood swings last night and I was feeling so sianed and pathetic and unloved and forgotten. Plus I was sitting on my bedroom floor folding little hearts (coz rena is making that for her bf and she got me addicted) for someone (I haven decided who to give those little hearts to as yet) during valentine's day. After folding for what seems like a long time, I only succeeded in making a puny amount which didnt even fill up a quarter of my cupped hand. I was so discouraged coz its not my style to sit down and spent day and night folding thousands of little stars or hearts for anyone. I would rather buy a gift or something. I know that sounds insincere and that making stuff for a person is sweet and touching. I can be such a lazy person. Haha. Both my sisters love making little stuff for their friends and loved ones and I will just watch and wonder how they can have the determination to finish up what they set to complete. Maybe that's what I lack, the drive. Or maybe, what I lacked, is the person.
I have management accounting test on v-day. I hope my friends have some plans after that or else I'll have to spend a boring v-day myself or with people whom I do not really wanna spend that special day with.
I have management accounting test on v-day. I hope my friends have some plans after that or else I'll have to spend a boring v-day myself or with people whom I do not really wanna spend that special day with.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home