I guess its nearing the time of the month when my hormones start raging, giving me outbreaks and mood swings and more importantly, the cause of my damnable horniness that's plaguing me at weird times of the day. And night. And it doesnt help one iota when there's no outlet for release. I hope it passes soon. There's always the temptation for doing stupid stuff. And vivid imaginations. Haha. Hey, you know what girls? Let's share our darkest fantasies again, over a cuppa coffee or something. o_O
About Me
- Name: querida
- Location: Singapore
Im unexciting, boring and not at all interesting. Really. And im scared of heights. I'll feel better if you hug me. O_o
Previous Posts
- CNY was not too bad. Been trying to keep myself bu...
- Oh gosh, I spent nearly every cent that my sister ...
- Hey best friend! Im so excited for you two. I hope...
- I always try not to do anything to anyone that I d...
- Who am I, that the Lord of all the earthWould care...
- Bought some new year decos at jp and the pasar mal...
- Yeah! My friend found the songs for me. Both songs...
- In the heart of my heart, that's where you are o_O
- Its such a nice feeling to love and be loved, the ...
- Sarang Haeyo means 'I love you' in korean. Someone...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home