Hey best friend! Im so excited for you two. I hope you made the right choice after all these time. Seeya soon on Friday! And during new year! Hugz
About Me
- Name: querida
- Location: Singapore
Im unexciting, boring and not at all interesting. Really. And im scared of heights. I'll feel better if you hug me. O_o
Previous Posts
- I always try not to do anything to anyone that I d...
- Who am I, that the Lord of all the earthWould care...
- Bought some new year decos at jp and the pasar mal...
- Yeah! My friend found the songs for me. Both songs...
- In the heart of my heart, that's where you are o_O
- Its such a nice feeling to love and be loved, the ...
- Sarang Haeyo means 'I love you' in korean. Someone...
- Been really busy with work and school the past wee...
- I have been trying to find the song for very long-...
- Tiff just msged me to change my working hours. Fro...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home