Sarang Haeyo

Dicentra Spectabilis

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I always believe in the saying, to forgive and forget. Rather, part of the saying, to forgive but not to forget. Not because I am petty or childish or someone who na2 de3 qi3 fang bu xia4 but because I do not want to forget them. I like solitude, I really do. Esp just travelling by myself on the bus or on the train with my mp3s. I like those times best, when im alone. It gives me time to stone and think, to reflect introspectively and retrospectively on life and myself. And in those solitude, I sometimes revisit all thoses memories of things or people who have hurt me before in the past. The words they say, the things they do, every nuance that my brain is still capable of remembering, and reenact the scene over and over again so I wont forget them. Not to cause unnecessary pain to myself, but to keep myself in check and make sure that I never make the same mistakes again. That of which im so prone to doing. You know how humans are, some things we never learn from experience, esp when some experiences are long dead and forgotten. So reliving those memories simply act as a reminder. They dont bring along anymore emotions, the kinds I used to feel. Sadness maybe.



because you saw me when I was invisible...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home