Been some time since I last blogged. Life's been really busy these days with work and trying to find time for everyone. Finally went shopping yesterday with my friend and I bought a top, a dress and a bag. I like the dress but its so awfully short and Im wondering how im gonna get out of the house without being seen by my parents. I think im gonna wear it for xmas! Because I have this bad feeling that if I dont, I will prolly not wear it ever. I have a few other dresses in my wardrobe yet to be worn. So Im not gonna waste the money spent on tt flimsy dress, short as it may be, by keeping it in the cupboard. And xmas's just the occassion to wear it out! So there. I'll bring an extra jeans or skirt in case.
The bad thing is Im so super broke this month. Haven felt so broke in a long time. As in really broke. Im way below my account limit. And payday is like end of nx month. How? And im still spending. I still have so many things to buy. Oh no.
Watched King Kong on saturday. So touching. The ppl behind the movie are geniuses. I dont know how they could put so much feelings and emotions into a digitally created gorilla and Naomi Watts just rocks. I nearly cried watching the show. But I hate crying in public so I refuse to weep. I saw a few ppl dabbing their eyes with tissues around me. So sad. Haiz.
Have you ever feel so complete just sleeping beside a person whom you feel pretty much for, without any physical intimacies or even making love? Just lying in his/her arms, feeling his heartbeat against his skin and feeling like the safest person in the whole world. Feeling so, loved. Even if that feeling is just for that magic moment, so temporary but so cherished. That for just that night, he's yours to own and yourself to be owned. That nothing else matter. I always thought its such a romantic feeling to just sleep beside the person you love. Hell, you dont even need sex to feel that sense of being whole or spiritually bonded.
The bad thing is Im so super broke this month. Haven felt so broke in a long time. As in really broke. Im way below my account limit. And payday is like end of nx month. How? And im still spending. I still have so many things to buy. Oh no.
Watched King Kong on saturday. So touching. The ppl behind the movie are geniuses. I dont know how they could put so much feelings and emotions into a digitally created gorilla and Naomi Watts just rocks. I nearly cried watching the show. But I hate crying in public so I refuse to weep. I saw a few ppl dabbing their eyes with tissues around me. So sad. Haiz.
Have you ever feel so complete just sleeping beside a person whom you feel pretty much for, without any physical intimacies or even making love? Just lying in his/her arms, feeling his heartbeat against his skin and feeling like the safest person in the whole world. Feeling so, loved. Even if that feeling is just for that magic moment, so temporary but so cherished. That for just that night, he's yours to own and yourself to be owned. That nothing else matter. I always thought its such a romantic feeling to just sleep beside the person you love. Hell, you dont even need sex to feel that sense of being whole or spiritually bonded.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home