Sarang Haeyo

Dicentra Spectabilis

Monday, December 05, 2005


From tomorrow onwards, my days will be occupied by work work work. Its a damnable hour from 10 to 7pm from Tuesday to Saturday. I hope I have the stamina to last through this month.


Oh I finally tried out eskibar last night. Twas my friend's birthday party so we went to the one at boat quay. Pretty cold and small. They have cute jackets for us, black/blue for the guys and pink for the girls. Had a pretty good time there. Played a few games, drank, saboed the birthday boy. He got so drunk that he puked a few times and TADA! comedy of the night - I photographed him in the pink jacket some joker got him to wear in his drunken state. Of course when he saw the picture I sent him online, he was horrified! Hahahaha!


The drinks above are eski blue (they only have it in eski bar) and edinger beer. Not too bad. Tastes like alcohol and fruit punch. You could drink the $15 glass in one gulp though. EX!

I nearly expired on the spot when we walked outside and they were discussing whom to send home and stuff. One of my friend's friend drives a freaking cool black Merc CLK 200. *Swoons* Someone quick get me my dream Porsche carrera 911 cabriolet! One of my friend who lives near me and whom I thought was supposed to go back together with those of us staying in jurong happily hopped into the front seat of the CLK and they happily drove off. Without me. Argh!!! Why like that! Some friend. Thank God I was busy talking/listening to the others to focus fully on the mechanics of the car, else the owner would have to wipe my saliva from his CLK. This world is so UNFAIR!!! I dont care. Its time Santa start being nice to me. PLEASE??!!!





It always eludes me how people can say things they dont mean and say them so convincingly you actually believed them. Only to find out that all those words dont mean a thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home