Sarang Haeyo

Dicentra Spectabilis

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Hmmm regarding my previous entry, I would say that I am one who will be most unwilling to give up all those years of fantastic sex just because I love that unfortunate guy. I might stick with him, but I will be miserable 90% of the time. Well, sex is supposed to be one of the most effective way of relieving stress isnt it. SO if the sex is bad, one could end up with greater stress- external stress plus the feeling of incompletion and being dissatisfied. If you say that the love for him is shallow, then think again. Love is made up of many different components, most of them intangible emotions. Sex or rather making love is one of the major physical tangible component. It is the most basic primal act that which a lot of other components are build upon. Good sex can build good emotions and good relationship between a couple. Bad sex more often than not lead to dissatisfaction and causes unhappy feelings between the couple. One could mistake it as a lack of passion in the act or even a lack of love to feel that way. It then makes one think whether they really love each other because they cant even feel the orgasm in the love making. You know how it is, when you love a person and you make love with him, you feel complete and loved and wonderful. If it aint so, then its either something's wanning in the relationship or something's wrong with either you or the guy. You could prolly endure the bad sex for a period of time but in the long run you will realise you are missing out on so much more. You cant possibly not feel sianed by the unexciting love making nor can you pretend to really enjoy it. You would have to be a good actress or be frank and tell him that he sucks and hurt his manly ego. In any way, feelings would have change. Its true, feelings these days are so fragile you fear they will disappear like a bubble. They are not as steadfast nor as everlasting as in the past. Maybe I have yet to experience that kinda love so im a little biased.

*Note: This is not a question of morality or ficklemindedness or even frivolity. Sometimes we have to protect our own interest. If we dont do that for ourselves, who will?

This is a rather crap entry coz I think I went off tangent somewhere along the way. I tend to do that sometimes and its a bad thing. Shows how 'focused' I am. Anyway my thoughts are rather incoherent now. My brain is shutting down from exhaustion. I'll blog more when im more lucid. And now im so officially broke.


Looking back on when we first met
Can't escape and I cannot forget baby you're the one
You still turn me on
You can make me whole again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home