Sarang Haeyo

Dicentra Spectabilis

Monday, August 01, 2005

I always felt that love entails sacrifice. Then after pondering for some time, I also realised that when you love someone, you wouldnt think of your actions as a sacrifice. It is instead something that you would want to do naturally and spontaneously simply because of the fact that you love him/her. Like, taking time off supposedly busy schedules to meet him/her or doing sweet things that is unexpected etc. Somehow it wont feel like a sacrifice because its something you want to do, knowing that its little things like these that really counts. Small actions count, as the saying goes, its the simple things in life that can make a person very happy. You know, this song that was sung by Jennifer Lopez "love dont cost a thing", how apt. A person can say a lot of things, but we need to see some action sometimes.

Anyway, I saw 3 of my ex jj classmates today at sim canteen. Its good to see familiar faces again. Then again, I saw another familiar face when I was walking out of jp today. Ouch. Past people again. They have a way of getting to you sometimes. Indelible mark in my memory. Haiz. Dont want to dwell in it.

I was supposed to meet darling today to celebrate our first month anni but an hour before we were supposed to meet, I received an sms from him that his dad asked him to stay at home because some delivery men are coming to deliver the hi-fi set. So we didnt meet in the end. I went to jp nonetheless to get sera her present and I went Options to get this top he like for him as our first month anni present. Met my friend who's working there and we chatted and I chose for damn long. Girls are fickle. Haha. In the end I got him another top, not the one he like coz my friend said after a few wash, the material will look old. Thought of meeting him for a while at his house area but I decided to go home instead. No mood and energy left. Chatted with Mervyn, my long time no talk monkey brother for some time. Then cindy baby called and I chatted with her for some time too. Hmm, today's a day with mixed feelings. The past and present are intertwining themselves.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, sometimes when I try to remind myself not to think about the past, I always fail to do it. The memories just stay. Don't be too disappointed darling. Anyway remember not to give in your all.......xyn

     

Post a Comment

<< Home