Sarang Haeyo

Dicentra Spectabilis

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Im still dreaming, yes I am. I've got to solidify this dream, not let it melt/dissolve away. Been meeting up with baby quite often. Its a blessing that we live so near each other, well anyway its precisely because of that that we met! That fact still amaze me so. You read of couples meeting for the first time after knowing each other in some chatline eg. mirc etc and you wonder at their love at first sight/passion/infatuation for each other. Beautiful touching stories of how they met and fell in love, and lasted so long, each passing day dampening not one iota of their love, but in fact heightened it. I want that fairytale too. I can miss not being a rich beautiful gentle princess living in some castle waiting for prince charming to carry me away but I want that fairytale ending of happily ever after. But I shallnt keep talking or asking for things like that. There are many variables to consider in the future and I cant help feeling that im kinda jinxed at times. So *zip* I better shut my big fat mouth. I am an independent woman too so uh huh, no relying too much on guys and emotional roller coasters.
School's quite fun, because the friends made it so. Fun, friendly, nice people. Thank God for orientation. Haha. People there are pretty studious, ok, I need to buck up and pull up my socks. Im scared too, mom's been pressuring me and I dont want to prove her right. Oh and there's this girl in the same course whom I think is quite pretty, the best in the whole class I think. She's slim, has long black hair, sweet face, a lil skinny but still perfect. Geez I sound lesbian, rest assured im not. I merely show appreciation and give credit where its due. Haha.
Right now in my dad's office. So boring, have to wash the cups, plates, set food for the people in the meeting room, boil water etc. Eww, like some cleaner auntie's job but well, im cool. And cool people looks cool no matter what kinda jobs they do. Mwahaha. Time is passing real slowly, cant wait til 5 plus. Argh!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home