Im so touched. Steph yeo (my other half) was super sweet. I was shopping with her at plaza sing last thursday after our group discussion. We walked into this shop at the basement and both of us saw our respective necklace that we really like. She was choosing between a black and white coloured 'cannibal' lookalike one and I was deciding if I should get this pretty blue necklace. I was reluctant to buy it coz I was thinking 18 bucks for a simple necklace aint really worth it. I was damn indecisive and stuff and I decided to think about it and come back later. When I did go back later with her to get her necklace (her bf bought it for her! so sweet!), the blue necklace was gone! Geez I was damn sad la.
Then today, she made me close my eyes and she helped me put on the blue necklace! Yes! She secretly bought it for me when we were eating at mos burger. OMG! I nearly cried, she's so awfully sweet and its her birthday today too. Man, I love her and every one of them.
Yeah, baby is finally back from genting. Luckily I had lots of hwk and stuff to do during the weekends or I'll be missing and thinking of him like mad. Haiz tomorrow is a long day at school. Thank God for my classmates. Im freaking broke now. So many people's birthdays are coming up next month, all of them important to me! That means im gonna be broke further. Ok incentive to eat lesser, good way to diet. Sera is the first. Serena is the last for the month and they are both my sisters. What a waste of my money... nah I mean, hmm im gonna give them a surprise. They better know what to do if they want a nicer present. Hehehe.
Then today, she made me close my eyes and she helped me put on the blue necklace! Yes! She secretly bought it for me when we were eating at mos burger. OMG! I nearly cried, she's so awfully sweet and its her birthday today too. Man, I love her and every one of them.
Yeah, baby is finally back from genting. Luckily I had lots of hwk and stuff to do during the weekends or I'll be missing and thinking of him like mad. Haiz tomorrow is a long day at school. Thank God for my classmates. Im freaking broke now. So many people's birthdays are coming up next month, all of them important to me! That means im gonna be broke further. Ok incentive to eat lesser, good way to diet. Sera is the first. Serena is the last for the month and they are both my sisters. What a waste of my money... nah I mean, hmm im gonna give them a surprise. They better know what to do if they want a nicer present. Hehehe.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home