~Its a small world after all, its a small world after all, its a small world after all, its a small small world.~ *sings* Lalalalala
About Me
- Name: querida
- Location: Singapore
Im unexciting, boring and not at all interesting. Really. And im scared of heights. I'll feel better if you hug me. O_o
Previous Posts
- Had an argument with my mom last night. I told her...
- Hi all, Im currently in the comp lab right now. Tr...
- I, I was the lonely oneWondering what went wrongWh...
- I've never felt so emotionally dependent on a pers...
- Fate is so strange sometimes.Everything's so surre...
- I was down my dreams were wearing thinWhen you're ...
- Feeling indolent. Been spending the whole of yeste...
- 爱是永恒因为爱是你I finally realised where this sweet phras...
- Stayed home the whole day today. Was reading this ...
- Had a bad cramp just now, sighs, being a woman is ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home