Sarang Haeyo

Dicentra Spectabilis

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Finished my second paper today which is biz finance. Section A's a killer. I could hear my friend moaning and sighing away behind me at various times of the 3 hr paper. Im only in freaking sem 3 and each sem is so much harder than the last (yea ok I know its normal since it cant possibly get easier as you go higher) but I nearly wrung my brain cells dry trying to figure out the solutions. Wait til I take the investment module (I heard THAT'S the real killer) next sem if I successfully pass all my modules now.

Rena's kinda poor thing too. We were whining to each other and she said she has been skipping a lot of lectures and she's way behind the teacher. Not to mention more than half her class is made up of PRCs and what-not foreign talents and they are so much more hardworking and smarter than her. Eg. if she gets like 90/100 for her test, they will get full marks for it. Yea, that's the kinda competition you get. But at least she mugs too.

But anyway, the worst of the papers are over. 2 more to go. Faster..*prays*

Mom and dad are thinking of taking us to china this hols. And you know them, they dont like shopping or really crowded places so the only things we can expect there is enjoying the beautiful scenary, one another's company, and yea more scenary. Not that I dont like nature but 7 days immersing in it is enough to drive me mad with boredom. I wanna go shopping!!! And Shanghai's the place to go!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home