Finally changed my template. Wanted to find some nice new template but being dumb and computer illiterate, I will just wait till after exams before I start exploring how to go about doing that. Been snacking on hello panda and what nonsense these days. Hello panda says hello to you guys. Its my all-time fav companion though its not exactly helping my throat and its 340 kcal. There's nothing to eat for breakfast. Im contemplating if I should just open my big packet of cheezels or save it for later. I wish a plate of nice hot carrot cake would appear before me now. A hungry girl is an angry gal. *RAWR*
About Me
- Name: querida
- Location: Singapore
Im unexciting, boring and not at all interesting. Really. And im scared of heights. I'll feel better if you hug me. O_o
Previous Posts
- Finished my second paper today which is biz financ...
- Discovered a new chocolate biscuit called finger l...
- Went to Kovan to study with the boyfriend yesterda...
- I havent had mental block for a long time til wedn...
- Im having a headache, trying to cramp everything i...
- Exam's coming exam's coming!!! *Shakes and convule...
- I have this overwhelming urge to club next week!!!...
- Studied with kd at my house mac today and we're bo...
- I used to think that Fiona xie is small and petite...
- Caught the show 'she's the man' again when my sist...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home