Sarang Haeyo

Dicentra Spectabilis

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Maybe, just maybe, my prince is a frog in disguise. I just have to know which one. Then I'll free him with my kiss.


I thought I kissed a few frogs before in the past but I realised too late that they were merely toads.


You know, the thing about love is that it never cease to amaze, the perfect kind just keeps getting better.


Its amazing how one man could make you feel on the top of the world yet at the same time be the root of all your unhappiness.


The thing about people is that they tend to focus on the bad side of things so much it overrides the good. And they wonder why they are never happy and if the world is out to make them miserable. Oh but God is fair, though sometimes I cant see the logic of what He puts us through. I used to think that everything happens for a reason, but its not always the case. Some things roots from other's perceptions through no fault of ours. We cant change the way the world thinks. They can hurt us with what they say and even what they dont, but the choice lies in us to be happy, no matter how fleeting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home