Wicked wicked pleasure. Sins- Every wrong step that feels so darn right. In prospect, never in retrospect.
About Me
- Name: querida
- Location: Singapore
Im unexciting, boring and not at all interesting. Really. And im scared of heights. I'll feel better if you hug me. O_o
Previous Posts
- I wish I could get to you in some way. But there's...
- I hate going to doctors. You end up waiting with t...
- Im getting sick. My cough is coming back. My nose ...
- Just when I thought that I could finally enjoy mys...
- How could I have ever loved a guy who's so weak, b...
- .. he walked into my line of vision, looking so su...
- Haha ever since my friend told me about the perks ...
- The lizard living in my house loves eating our ric...
- Im so damn sian and irritated now. My tutee's mom ...
- Its been a very long time since I went to trim my ...

2 Comments:
At 12:15 AM,
Anonymous said…
Who were u referrin to in ur previous entry? Some people are too good in pretending. we'd never know when they're true. its the weekend again..relax. talk to me some day if u need to a breather.muacks!get well soon~ -xxx-
At 12:15 AM,
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home