Sarang Haeyo

Dicentra Spectabilis

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I wish I could get to you in some way. But there's like some impregnable wall that you're building around yourself and you just refuse to let me in. So im just standing on the outside looking in, feeling utterly helpless because I cant do anything and knowing that the reason you're feeling this way is because of me. You're right. Its your own problem. There's no way I can help, because the only way I can help will get you outta your hole but put me in mine.


Smsed with an old friend these two days. How depraved can a person get? Im not honoured by your need. Im disgusted. It makes me wonder if my judgement of people is worse than I thought.

Marketing project is keeping me really busy these days. In fact even busier than pre-tests days. The lecturers are now trying to rush finish the syllabus and I still have yet to touch my com law. How the hell do they expect us to write around 1000 words for just one short bloody question? This irks. I have to find better ways to deal with stress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home