Been talking to a certain someone recently. Funny how feelings change. It would seem that we're better off being friends coz neither of us are able to commit nor do we even know how we feel about each other. Sometimes I feel like we're playing tug of war, each one too proud to give in, otherwise its a sad case of nonchalence on both sides. So the best is just to think less about it and let nature take its course. I find that things which I yearned for have a penchant of coming to me when I least expect it. It is just a matter of time. Time, which hopefully THE ONE will take to realise your worth.
Sometimes, acting nonchalent is a good way of protecting yourself. You should never give the other party the upper hand. The time will come when he no longer have the ability to hurt you anymore.
握不住的他放下也罢
Sometimes, acting nonchalent is a good way of protecting yourself. You should never give the other party the upper hand. The time will come when he no longer have the ability to hurt you anymore.
握不住的他放下也罢

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home