Sarang Haeyo

Dicentra Spectabilis

Monday, April 10, 2006

"Whatever you think is right is right for you" is an oft-heard expression whose meaning is frequently unclear.Sometimes it is used to indicate that persons should not impose their moral code on others. And it is also used to suggest that morality is fundamentally personal, that nobody is able to criticize others. Most controversially, it might be taken to suggest that since moral codes vary within and among societies, and continue to change throughout history, there is neither one true moral code nor an objective standard by which to judge such codes.

- Taken from John Arthur's Morality and Moral Controversies

I particularly liked that starting introduction to the book. The above says it all.

I love Julie Garwood too. She never fails to impress.

I need to start studying and set my priorities right.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ok u r right. i meant it metaphorically (the igallop) but the rest don't have to know. HAHAHA

     

Post a Comment

<< Home