I wish I could post and share some exciting facets of my life with you guys but unfortunately, because of the coming exams, I havent been going out to play/shop/chill or do anything interesting lately. So you could say that my life now is pretty mundane. But for the exams, I wouldnt mind staying at home or mugging out at coffee bean westmall or taman jurong mac and be a nerd. SACRIFICE GIRL! Wah lao. But how come my progress is so slow! I kept getting distracted at stupid stuff (tts hardly surprising) and my mind kept wondering off to other stuff. The only stress I have now comes more from fretting about the coming papers than actually studying for them. Sighs. Wei4 shen3 mo4???
About Me
- Name: querida
- Location: Singapore
Im unexciting, boring and not at all interesting. Really. And im scared of heights. I'll feel better if you hug me. O_o
Previous Posts
- I was scanning through zh's blog and saw this pict...
- Sometimes people are really strange. We see the mi...
- Remember my past posts saying that the size of the...
- "Whatever you think is right is right for you" is ...
- These few days, either im having nightmares or im ...
- I gave my primary 5 tutee a week to write a compos...
- Why? I dont understand.
- Maybe, just maybe, my prince is a frog in disguise...
- Am I understanding you lesser and lesser or are yo...
- Ure my apple tree and im your eve. You should be a...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home