Haha ever since my friend told me about the perks of working in shell, yes, I have been yearning to work there. And yes, Shell has the best employee benefits of all the companies in singapore. So I hope (really really) that they have a space for my ass in their office at city hall. But first I need to go and apply and that's not a comforting thought esp when there're thousand others fighting to get into Shell too and when they are way better than me. Its depressing.
Been itching to go shopping. Have been real good the past week or so because of the many tests and tuition. And im bitten by the travel bug. I will prolly head down to JB or somewhere at the end of the month or after my exams which ends damn freaking late after SMU, NTU and NUS have all ended theirs. Im too poor to travel to further countries. Unless any of you are so nice to sponsor me, I'll just stick to our neighbour country for now. Taiwan and Hongkong, you guys are next on my list. After the papers did such a major cover of the best places to shop in Asia, and HK tops the list, I bet tour agencies will see a hike in the number of singaporeans flocking there.
I hope I find a decent well-paying job this holidays. At least then I can afford to sustain for the next few months before the next holiday. And its always good to be financially independent. You dont have to depend on the 'kindness' of parents to sponsor your must-have item you see when shopping (coz mine dont). You can buy whatever you want and not feel guilty using your parents' hardearned money on some frivolous product (and you will understand better the pain when using your own money to pay for wants) . Basically whatever you buy and spend your money on, you only have to answer to yourself because its money that you earned. Plus, you dont feel indebted to them as much and lastly, whenever they threaten to cut allowance, you wont quake in fear of having cash-flow problems (mine is good at threatening).
But of course if my dad is as rich as midas, I wont have to care about being too financially indepedent. I'll prolly just live like paris hilton and get my dad to issue me a sup card and I can shop and spend all day without a hinge of guilt. That's the big difference. Too bad, when one doesnt have a dad like Paris or Nicole Ritchie, one is forced to grow up.
I have management accounting test tomorrow and I suck in accounting. The worst thing is people around me are saying that its just calculations and its gonna be a breeze and all. Its not doing any good to my self-esteem. I shall just do the past year paper mcqs and hope they repeat some qns. They always repeat some qns for tests, esp mcq test.
It's sally's birthday this thursday and she's holding her party at DXO and I dont think I can go coz I have tuition (again! Help!) and lessons early the nx morning (which is marketing and which is totally useless). If you guys want to go, do let me know so I can help you get tickets from her. PS: Sally's HOT.
Been itching to go shopping. Have been real good the past week or so because of the many tests and tuition. And im bitten by the travel bug. I will prolly head down to JB or somewhere at the end of the month or after my exams which ends damn freaking late after SMU, NTU and NUS have all ended theirs. Im too poor to travel to further countries. Unless any of you are so nice to sponsor me, I'll just stick to our neighbour country for now. Taiwan and Hongkong, you guys are next on my list. After the papers did such a major cover of the best places to shop in Asia, and HK tops the list, I bet tour agencies will see a hike in the number of singaporeans flocking there.
I hope I find a decent well-paying job this holidays. At least then I can afford to sustain for the next few months before the next holiday. And its always good to be financially independent. You dont have to depend on the 'kindness' of parents to sponsor your must-have item you see when shopping (coz mine dont). You can buy whatever you want and not feel guilty using your parents' hardearned money on some frivolous product (and you will understand better the pain when using your own money to pay for wants) . Basically whatever you buy and spend your money on, you only have to answer to yourself because its money that you earned. Plus, you dont feel indebted to them as much and lastly, whenever they threaten to cut allowance, you wont quake in fear of having cash-flow problems (mine is good at threatening).
But of course if my dad is as rich as midas, I wont have to care about being too financially indepedent. I'll prolly just live like paris hilton and get my dad to issue me a sup card and I can shop and spend all day without a hinge of guilt. That's the big difference. Too bad, when one doesnt have a dad like Paris or Nicole Ritchie, one is forced to grow up.
I have management accounting test tomorrow and I suck in accounting. The worst thing is people around me are saying that its just calculations and its gonna be a breeze and all. Its not doing any good to my self-esteem. I shall just do the past year paper mcqs and hope they repeat some qns. They always repeat some qns for tests, esp mcq test.
It's sally's birthday this thursday and she's holding her party at DXO and I dont think I can go coz I have tuition (again! Help!) and lessons early the nx morning (which is marketing and which is totally useless). If you guys want to go, do let me know so I can help you get tickets from her. PS: Sally's HOT.

2 Comments:
At 11:50 PM,
Anonymous said…
To dream that your ex-boyfriend is giving you advice about your current relationship, suggests that you unconscious is telling you not to repeat the same mistakes that you had made with this ex-boyfriend.
got tis somewhere
At 11:51 PM,
Anonymous said…
U'd do well don't worrie! Shell..really tt good?? lolx. hopefully we can work together! xyn
Post a Comment
<< Home