Just when I thought that I could finally enjoy myself after all my tests, things cropped up and I have to divert most of my free time to cater to them. With the more than half to complete marketing project left dangling, and my yet-to-start com law assignment to do, it fulfils my self prophecy that March is gonna be a busy month. I have yet to wear any of the two heels I bought 2 weeks ago and so, I have decided that to avoid making it go to waste, I'll wear them anytime and anywhere just for the sake of wearing them. Haha. Ok that's lame. Hey people, go download/install skype. Its like an enhanced version of msn. Except that you can make calls to one another via the internet. You can have a conference chat too.
About Me
- Name: querida
- Location: Singapore
Im unexciting, boring and not at all interesting. Really. And im scared of heights. I'll feel better if you hug me. O_o
Previous Posts
- How could I have ever loved a guy who's so weak, b...
- .. he walked into my line of vision, looking so su...
- Haha ever since my friend told me about the perks ...
- The lizard living in my house loves eating our ric...
- Im so damn sian and irritated now. My tutee's mom ...
- Its been a very long time since I went to trim my ...
- Im the only normal one in my family. My sisters lo...
- I was on the bus to school today when I saw this a...
- Friday night- Cindy dropped by my place for dinner...
- Marrying the mafia 2 is simply hilarious and the w...

1 Comments:
At 11:51 AM,
Anonymous said…
Hmm.. wat makes u think that MSN can't do that? It CAN make internet calls and conferences. Hehe. And more people uses it. Haha, but then u are right, we should break the micro$oft monopoly.
-Kor
Post a Comment
<< Home