People, esp women, are never satisfied with their body/face. No matter how perfect or close to perfection they are. I, am no exception. I swear, sometimes I feel like a hamster which has just stored food in its cheeks and I feel like tearing at my face and all those ugly parts of my body and suck out all those hidden/visible excess fats. Maybe its time I find woffles wu. He'll remedy those faults and turn me into barbie.
About Me
- Name: querida
- Location: Singapore
Im unexciting, boring and not at all interesting. Really. And im scared of heights. I'll feel better if you hug me. O_o
Previous Posts
- I've been spending a lot since my exams ended til ...
- OH NO! I think I just infected the comp with a Tro...
- Parents. Sometimes, unwittingly, they bring out th...
- Hey Zijian! Yah its me, zien's friend. How did you...
- http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/numa.phpChec...
- I need a job! Look, its NEED not WANT. No money, n...
- Finally its over. I hope I dont have to repeat any...
- Yeah! My first photo on blogspot. I feel like cha...
- There's so many things to memorise/remember for OB...
- You always thought you're a rational person... unt...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home