I need a job! Look, its NEED not WANT. No money, no shopping, no touring, no clubbing, no anything! Went out the whole of yesterday. Wore my new heels out and for more than half a day I was suffering in untold pain coz my sensitive feet just cant withstand the constant rubbing of the shoe. My poor blistered feet were plastered with plasters from toes to ankle and at time I swore its either my feet that's getting bigger or the shoe is contracting. Its like Cinderella's ugly stepsisters' trying to fit their ugly fat feet into her dainty glass slippers. Or maybe its because my feet were already hurting damn badly that every contact it makes with the covered shoe just hurts it more. Every step I take, every move I make, my feet is killing me... Ouch. Wanted to buy a more comfortable pair to switch to but I couldnt find one nice perfect one. Luckily my pain threshold is rather high, coupled with years of shopping experience from day to night. You cant imagine how relieved I was when I finally reached home and got the shoe off my badly battered feet.
Im now slacking at home doing nothing (save for blogging). So bored and everyone's having exams now. Sean is bugging me to let him use the comp. That little bugger!
Im now slacking at home doing nothing (save for blogging). So bored and everyone's having exams now. Sean is bugging me to let him use the comp. That little bugger!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home