Sarang Haeyo

Dicentra Spectabilis

Sunday, November 06, 2005

You always thought you're a rational person... until you fall in love. But all the irrationality that comes with it is more often than not made right by love itself.

People always think that being loved is such a blessed thing. Maybe it is, to some extent, but when its overwhelming to the point of suffocating, it becomes more of a curse. Talk about words falling on deaf ears, stubbornness and its like. Its scary. Like the guy who stabbed himself in the heart because the girl he loved rejected him after a 5 months fling (in the papers today). I dont know if I should pity the girl or the guy more.

I've always believed that love is something beautiful to be shared between a couple. That love overcomes all obstacles and diffuses all quarrels and imperfection. But that kind of love is so idealistic. And most of all, it takes 2 to perfect it. Because one alone isnt enough to sustain the r/s. I was heart-broken when Jar and I broke up. If I thought that I had enough love for the both of us to stay together even if he doesnt love me anymore, I would. But it doesnt work that way. The ship will sink anyway. Maybe its better for us both, thinking back in retrospect.

Its ironic how sometimes love makes a mockery of our human emotional senses.

Goodbye doesn’t mean forever
Let me tell you goodbye doesn’t mean
We’ll never be together again





Nothing lasts forever though we want it to

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home