Finally its over. I hope I dont have to repeat any of the modules. If its biz computing I'll just cry. After meeting my cousin to get something from sp, I went to jp library. My favourite romance books! Whee! I like. Why do they have to limit to 4 books a card??? I have to give up 2 books because I only have my card with me. I should have borrowed my sis's one. Im feeling weird now. Like, there's nothing for me to study since exams are over and I feel lost and relieved but in a strange way. I need to get my old life back. Im thinking of creating a new blog. I realised I tend to be rather philosophical here and this blog contains more sad than happy memories. Im still thinking of names for the new blog. Got one in mind but well, we shall see.
About Me
- Name: querida
- Location: Singapore
Im unexciting, boring and not at all interesting. Really. And im scared of heights. I'll feel better if you hug me. O_o
Previous Posts
- Yeah! My first photo on blogspot. I feel like cha...
- There's so many things to memorise/remember for OB...
- You always thought you're a rational person... unt...
- There are all kinds of sins in the world. Some are...
- Been coopped up at home the past few weeks that I ...
- My period finally came this morning. Exactly one m...
- Got the following from some blog.Black. Because th...
- The day you stop caringwhat am i supposed to doyou...
- Life is made beautiful by the people who love us. ...
- 我爱上的从来只是幻影从不存在 how apt...If a picture paints ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home