Sarang Haeyo

Dicentra Spectabilis

Friday, October 21, 2005

Life is made beautiful by the people who love us. Just like the blind, they see the wonder of the world through the eyes of those who can. Too much love in the world... for granted...

Was listening repeatedly to Delta Goodrem's songs the past 2 days or so. Just realised that Jewel has this rather nice old song too. At times I want to go out and embrace the world, at others, I just want to bury myself under the covers and sleep the day away. Its been raining the past few days, driving me nuts with the awful cold esp when one is studying in the mac or just simply taking the bus home from tuition. That 3 stops seemed like forever. Back home, the nonsensical weather continues its magic, casting me into this somnolent mood, made more effective by the fact that books are sleep-inducing. I kinda miss school, my friends, certain people and yes, sadly to say, my comical lecturers.

Im so tired and bored of staying home, so sick of facing the notes day in and out. Just let me complain and whine, I cant do it anywhere nor anyone else except here.

How much can a person take before he breaks down...


and when im with you
im close to tears
coz you're only almost here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home