Sarang Haeyo

Dicentra Spectabilis

Monday, September 12, 2005

Its been some time since I last updated my blog. Have been real busy the past week or more. Haven had the time to meet up with my girl pals! I miss everyone! I think pocky, hello panda and yam yam is out to do me in. Think of all the calories I consumed the last week or so eating all that crap food but they're just too yummy I cant resist. In fact, right now as im typing away, im munching on a pack of pocky that is sooo tasty coz its crunchy and fresh. Im so hooked to the 7pm show on channel 8 now. The male and female artistes rocks! Esp the female one, she's sooo pretty and sweet and cute and you-name-it. The male ones are just oozing charisma. *Swoons* That show has got me going home early for dinner. Haha.

Damnit mom, where's the mooncake? Its nearing mid of the month and there are NO mooncakes in sight. You're supposed to buy them! Argh!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home