Weee! Had a fun time last night. reached gotham around 9 plus, just in time for the pagent. They were dressed as nerds, means nerdier the better. Its cool watching them trying their best to look as nerd as possible (wahahaha). Gary was damn funny. Looks can be deceiving, he looks decent and serious in school but when it comes to contest like this, he simply transform! Well, he won the dragqueen contest during orientation earlier this year so you can pretty well imagine. Oh once the pagent is over, we hit the dance floor. Music was kinda boring for the initial part but it became better after a while. Darryl's friend sally simply rocks. She's only 17 and she can dance damn well. She got the grooves man. And she's currently in pj, my first 3 months school. Oh did I mention that the two butches who were the emcees were damn cool. One of them was cute man! And she dance well too. They look pretty young. Haha the cute one called us to go up to the stage to dance. I was kinda high last night, my friends were wondering if im ok. I wasnt even thinking about him much and my enthusiasm has nothing to do about forgetting him or what. Well, I guess what he said was right, we dont really know each other well as friends yet. So its back to the start. I just didnt want to lose the friendship. I still think and miss the memories and time spent together, of messaging him everyday, of holding him. But it will pass, just like all the past hurts.
Haha mat and vanessa and I were damn funny. We were gushing over the M2 and M5. So CUTE! But M2 is taken already I think. He was dancing on the stage beside me with this girl. They were very intimate. Man! We saw M5 on the floor right BESIDE us! And he was alone with his guy friends. We did think of going up to dance with him but omg, so pai seh and direct. No good. Too bad. By 2 the floor was quite vacated. A lot of them have already left. We left shortly after. I was kinda drunk. I didnt know I drank that much. Must be all the drinking and dancing that has got me intoxicated. Maybe im just lousy at drinking la. Wahaha. Ok took a cab back with jon and matty. Halfway home, we had to stop the cab coz I had to PUKE! Damnit! I felt damn horrible. I reached home and puked again. Felt much better when I woke up today though I had a slight headache coz I didnt sleep well. I hope rmit or sim organises such parties again in future. Going with my classmates are damn fun. I love them! Yeah gonna meet my best pals mandy and zien later tonight to celebrate mandy's birthday which is tomorrow. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEST FRIEND. Muacks! I love you too!
Haha mat and vanessa and I were damn funny. We were gushing over the M2 and M5. So CUTE! But M2 is taken already I think. He was dancing on the stage beside me with this girl. They were very intimate. Man! We saw M5 on the floor right BESIDE us! And he was alone with his guy friends. We did think of going up to dance with him but omg, so pai seh and direct. No good. Too bad. By 2 the floor was quite vacated. A lot of them have already left. We left shortly after. I was kinda drunk. I didnt know I drank that much. Must be all the drinking and dancing that has got me intoxicated. Maybe im just lousy at drinking la. Wahaha. Ok took a cab back with jon and matty. Halfway home, we had to stop the cab coz I had to PUKE! Damnit! I felt damn horrible. I reached home and puked again. Felt much better when I woke up today though I had a slight headache coz I didnt sleep well. I hope rmit or sim organises such parties again in future. Going with my classmates are damn fun. I love them! Yeah gonna meet my best pals mandy and zien later tonight to celebrate mandy's birthday which is tomorrow. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEST FRIEND. Muacks! I love you too!

1 Comments:
At 9:41 PM,
Anonymous said…
At least u've ya friends around u darling! Glad to know that you're coping well. =D xyn Happy birthday to mandy!
Post a Comment
<< Home