Cabs in malaysia is real cheap. They dont use their meters, you have to settle on a price with them to a certain destination before you hop on the cab. Oh and Levis is cheap in msia, so are the shoes. Except that they dont have much Levis tops, just a lot of bottoms. City square, which is near to the checkpoint, is quite a nice place to shop. Its rather hot though, they must be stinging on the aircon. Damn. Yeah, had a fun time with my colleagues over there. Didnt spend a lot coz I didnt bring much and I was planning to spend over at Bangkok instead. Hope the weather's not too hot.
About Me
- Name: querida
- Location: Singapore
Im unexciting, boring and not at all interesting. Really. And im scared of heights. I'll feel better if you hug me. O_o
Previous Posts
- As Mandy had mentioned in her blog that everybody ...
- Sorry too for whatever wrongs I might have done. L...
- Had a fun time yesterday at kbox with some of my f...
- Friday was a day of mixed emotions. It was the las...
- Introspection, people.Was walking towards the offi...
- We're oftentimes guilty of the same things we accu...
- Woke up this morning to discover that my period is...
- Had a busy and horrible day at work today. Answeri...
- "Don't drink to drown your sorrow. Sorrow knows ho...
- Looks like I'll never get down to continue writing...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home