Woke up this morning to discover that my period is here. It was supposed to come on the 5th of next month. Geez. I hope it doesnt surprise me when im happily in bangkok. *%$#&^*% The ticket's so damn expensive, well considering we are paying a hundred bucks more for SQ. Haiz. There goes a whole month's worth of pay. I still wanna go malaysia a couple of times. Hey, if any guys out there sooo happen to chance to read this, and if you are DAMN rich and is nice enough to sponsor me, I shall gladly accept your kind gesture. =D
About Me
- Name: querida
- Location: Singapore
Im unexciting, boring and not at all interesting. Really. And im scared of heights. I'll feel better if you hug me. O_o
Previous Posts
- Had a busy and horrible day at work today. Answeri...
- "Don't drink to drown your sorrow. Sorrow knows ho...
- Looks like I'll never get down to continue writing...
- Read an article by this writer who moved to Singap...
- I used to think that even if the other party can't...
- I don't know how it happened but it did. And all t...
- Been sometime since I blogged. Nothing much to say...
- If its true that people only notice another's wort...
- Geez. Mom changed her mind again. Why am I not sur...
- There are times when I just feel utterly worthless...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home