Sarang Haeyo

Dicentra Spectabilis

Friday, May 27, 2005

Had a busy and horrible day at work today. Answering gazillions of calls. Always the same few questions. And there was this annoying parent who insisted on talking to one of the perm staff (and they were all having meeting) and despite reassurances that I would get the person in charge to call her back, she refuses to hang up. So poor me had to talk to her for almost 20 freaking minutes! It may not seem long since most of us are capable of reaching into the hours category, but trust me, its long for an enquiry. You don't want to be in my shoes. The worse thing was, after talking so much, the problem actually lies with her son. Parents who does everything for their children in effect only makes them more dependent and ignorant. I hate to say this but im a bit like that too (rarely nowadays ok). After working for months in this job, I have to say I have great respect for customer service officers who have to answer hundreds of calls a day and still have that sunny disposition. I pretty much fail in that aspect. I'll get damn pissed and irritated, well who wouldnt when you're like answering calls after calls non stop for god knows how long.

Heard an interesting fact from my colleague today that monkeys are damn horny creatures. Apparently, everytime a male meets a female, it will jump onto the female's back and start humping away. Well, so don't be surprised if you discover that there are many more monkeys than you can ever imagine hiding away in macritchie or bukit timah hill etc. They prolly enjoy an increasing procreation rate. And you thought "planet of the apes" was a dumb movie...saved for the fact that monkeys cant talk. But who will know a couple of thousand years from now.

Another interesting fact. Have you ever fantasize having sex with a dolphin? Well, dolphins are amorous creatures too. Ib once showed me this website about information regarding sex with dolphins but Im afraid its no longer in use anymore. Anyway, here's another fact file webbie in case you want to know more. And please, keep your amorous advances to humans, stay away from the furry pets. They are not dolphins.
http://www.zoophile.net/dolphin_anatomy.php

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home