Sarang Haeyo

Dicentra Spectabilis

Friday, June 24, 2005

Are we so selfish that we cease being human or are we selfish because we are human?
Dad always say we (my sisters and I) are so selfish, we only care about ourselves. We spent money like nobody's business, don't even bother helping to do any housework, not giving a damn about poor sean who's already getting band 3 and he's only in primary 2. Not caring about how my parents feel, coming home late and making them worry, not caring about our results, don't even give a shit about our future, while my parents are working so damn hard trying to support this family. We complain about our low allowance, constantly asking for money and why they dont pamper us with material things unlike other parents. Then I realised that we dont actually see the money that is being spent on us, the indirect form. I felt damn bad and guilty. I feel so insensitive to their cares and needs. Then again, maybe we dont understand each other. Sad. Haiz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home