Sarang Haeyo

Dicentra Spectabilis

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Cont from previous entry...

Day 4, We took the speed boat from pattaya to this nearby platform. We did our parachute flight. Its being pulled by a speed boat around the platform. Not as scary as I thought. Quite fun though. Then we sat the remaining ride to coral island. The speed boat was fun! We were sitting right at the head of it and bumping up and down, screaming half the journey there. Thank god it was fast, coz I get sea sick easily. Saw this poor mother and child puking into the same plastic bag after the boat ride. I shared a jet shi with hong hui and we were zooming towards open sea in no time. We took turns to pilot the thing and I took over halfway through. Super fun and fast! Then the guy behind both of us took control of it and drove us at top speed back to shore. Its damn super FAST and I nearly flew outta the jet ski. I was clinging on for dear life as we flew over water and wave. Got a few bruises but it was definitely worth it. After which, we went to paint our nails and toes as well as do our fake tattoo. Haha. Went back to hotel after that morning's adventure to wash up. Then met for lunch and went to nooch village to see some flower garden and elephant show and thai cultural show. Then went to this place where zien hong hui and I did our full body massage. 400 baht for 2 hrs. Cheap! Heard this horrible sound halfway through the seesion. Zien's snoring! It was quite steady saved for an occasional loud ferocious snore that had my and hong hui's head turning in her direction and trying to stifle our giggles. Went shopping at central festival after that. There's nothing much to buy in pattaya, unlike bangkok. Its more expensive in pattaya too.
Day 5, ate our breakfast and set off for bangkok to the airport. Stopped along the way to some tourist shop to buy some snacks then went to this shopping centre to shop for the last time before we go to the airport. Again, nothing much bought. Things were too expensive. The genuine branded stuff there are much more expensive than Sg's. Loitered in the airport waiting to board. Had a slight headache on the plane. The food wasnt exactly nice too. Well, we're finally home again! Singapore (home) is still the best after all. Best airport, clean toilets, clean air, everything rocks! Only thing that lose out is the prices of goods! Well well.. cant wait to see everybody again. Miss you all guys! Muacks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home