Hey peeps, I've got another blog. http://www.xanga.com/dancingauroras I deleted the livejournal one coz im damn bad at figuring how that one works. I know I sound dumb but I cant help being computer illiterate. I'll just let this one slowly fade into obscurity and maybe post a lil here and there for posts that I dont want others to read except for you guys. Too many heartfelt entries and sentiments and history that I dont wish too many people to read so explains the new blog. I should stop posting too many sad entries and talk about happy stuff instead, not that im a sad person to begin with though. A new blog, a new beginning.
About Me
- Name: querida
- Location: Singapore
Im unexciting, boring and not at all interesting. Really. And im scared of heights. I'll feel better if you hug me. O_o
Previous Posts
- Yay! Exams are finally over. Went to meet baby at ...
- Finished my 3rd paper today. Its like rush hour, I...
- Finally changed my template. Wanted to find some n...
- Finished my second paper today which is biz financ...
- Discovered a new chocolate biscuit called finger l...
- Went to Kovan to study with the boyfriend yesterda...
- I havent had mental block for a long time til wedn...
- Im having a headache, trying to cramp everything i...
- Exam's coming exam's coming!!! *Shakes and convule...
- I have this overwhelming urge to club next week!!!...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home