Sarang Haeyo

Dicentra Spectabilis

Monday, August 21, 2006

I finally finished my HMT assignment after a long and torturing struggle with the horrible shit. Its worse than OB. But the worst is yet to come. After this essay, I have another one to submit for ER in 2 weeks and then its HMT group essay and then its ER group essay. One essay after another. Help! I hate researching for all the information and crap, sifting through them finding the lil juicy relevant bits I can put into my essay. Its so goddamn time-consuming and it makes me head spin. Why cant it just be like GP? At least I dont have to study for it nor spend days and days researching for info. I just have to sit down for 3 hrs and write whatever I know and call it a day. All the research and group meetings and stuff, I havent even include the lil tests that's in between the projects itself in sept. That and the other stuff that's keeping me so busy these days. Sometimes I dont know why I pack my schedule to the brim. It gets so tiring and I have no time for leisure stuff like shopping or even just slacking around. Im supposed to have lessons now but I guess I'll go after the break instead. Have to submit my assignment anyway. Finally got some free time to blog a little. The free time now, feels strange and good and relaxing. Cant wait to go shopping! And buy mooncakes! I miss you all bitches. Cant wait to seeya girls soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home