My damn warrants are losing money. Thank God its hypothetical.
About Me
- Name: querida
- Location: Singapore
Im unexciting, boring and not at all interesting. Really. And im scared of heights. I'll feel better if you hug me. O_o
Previous Posts
- Have you ever felt total frustration and exasperat...
- One day we should come up with funny posts like eg...
- Im so pissed! I cant log on into msn. WHY!!!Exams ...
- Regarding the comment on my previous post, yah its...
- A few days ago, Sera told me something which left ...
- Just read the sad post on mandy's blog. Humans are...
- Wondering where I am lost without you And being a ...
- Hey baby girl, i'll keep you safe and loved. For a...
- 我记忆里的童话已经慢慢的溶化爱不是这样而你偷走我的时间曾说过的誓言你还在乎吗我不想孤单的坐在回忆里逞...
- Let's not bother to try to fall in love with each ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home