Sarang Haeyo

Dicentra Spectabilis

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I was on the bus to school today when I saw this ang moh baby coming up the bus, carried by her maid. Omg, she is the most beautiful baby I've ever seen. Golden blonde hair and amazing blue eyes. She's so damn adorable and she kept smiling. And I cant seem to take my eyes off her. If her maid had seen the way I was staring at the child, she would have freaked out and think im some psycho child kidnapper. Yup, and all my maternal instincts acted up then and I was thinking that I wouldnt mind being the child's nanny or even adopting her! Too bad I couldnt take a pic of her. Now, that would be a really freaky act (considered by her maid).


I need a break! I need to drink.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hahas... fetish for babies? watch big momma's house 2. There's a really adorable cutie boy in it and he loves jumping face first from high places... terrifall

     

Post a Comment

<< Home