I have been trying to find the song for very long- Johnny Tillotson's 'You can never stop me loving you', the same one posted in my previous entry. So if anyone of you happen to have it or so kindly help me find it, please send ok.
Im getting emotional tonight. Read a friend's blog, her photos never cease to amaze and pain me at the same time. Artistically derieved, painfully effectuated through goth and blood. I look at her and see two different person, of the past and present. I can understand why people self mutilate and scar themselves but I never had the courage to do it. Some do it to get self pity and attention and that's the silliest of all. Blood weakens me, but I do welcome pain, certain kinds that is ( it doesnt necessarily mean sexual ones). Anyway to see her losing herself to find herself (what irony) is heartbreaking. Soon I wont be able to see any shard of the girl I once knew in her. Maybe that's the real her, doing what she wants and like without inhibition. Living life to the fullest. I hope she knows what she really wants. I like believing that no matter how much a person has changed, he/she will always be the same deep down.
Is it my sensitivity or are you not caring enough?
My good friends around me are facing r/s problems, be it indesicion, lack of passion, lack of compromising, lack of love? or whatever reason. I really wish you guys will find the happiness and the right kinda love from the right guy.
Why are we always not satisfied with what we have, when it is love itself staring at us right in the face. Its not being unable to recognise it but maybe all the love in the world just aint enough. It always has to be perfect doesnt it. We always seem to be unhappy at small stuff that punctuates the perfect bubble that holds the love. We keep thinking if the other party dont have this flaw maybe he'll be perfect til we find the next flaw. I thought love was about accepting a person for who he is and loving every single one of their flaws. But then its only a theory, in reality, it aint as perfect and easy as you think. Maybe sometimes we shouldnt think too much, the more we think the more confused we get. Just clear your mind and hopefully we will see things from a clearer point of view. Not easy right? To be logical and rational when your heart's tugging the other direction. Sighs
Sometimes, you make me wonder if you meant what you said, when you said we'll still be good friends no matter what. Sometimes I cant feel you anymore, and the only times I see you were in dreams and I realised you're rooted into my subconscious.
Im getting emotional tonight. Read a friend's blog, her photos never cease to amaze and pain me at the same time. Artistically derieved, painfully effectuated through goth and blood. I look at her and see two different person, of the past and present. I can understand why people self mutilate and scar themselves but I never had the courage to do it. Some do it to get self pity and attention and that's the silliest of all. Blood weakens me, but I do welcome pain, certain kinds that is ( it doesnt necessarily mean sexual ones). Anyway to see her losing herself to find herself (what irony) is heartbreaking. Soon I wont be able to see any shard of the girl I once knew in her. Maybe that's the real her, doing what she wants and like without inhibition. Living life to the fullest. I hope she knows what she really wants. I like believing that no matter how much a person has changed, he/she will always be the same deep down.
Is it my sensitivity or are you not caring enough?
My good friends around me are facing r/s problems, be it indesicion, lack of passion, lack of compromising, lack of love? or whatever reason. I really wish you guys will find the happiness and the right kinda love from the right guy.
Why are we always not satisfied with what we have, when it is love itself staring at us right in the face. Its not being unable to recognise it but maybe all the love in the world just aint enough. It always has to be perfect doesnt it. We always seem to be unhappy at small stuff that punctuates the perfect bubble that holds the love. We keep thinking if the other party dont have this flaw maybe he'll be perfect til we find the next flaw. I thought love was about accepting a person for who he is and loving every single one of their flaws. But then its only a theory, in reality, it aint as perfect and easy as you think. Maybe sometimes we shouldnt think too much, the more we think the more confused we get. Just clear your mind and hopefully we will see things from a clearer point of view. Not easy right? To be logical and rational when your heart's tugging the other direction. Sighs
Sometimes, you make me wonder if you meant what you said, when you said we'll still be good friends no matter what. Sometimes I cant feel you anymore, and the only times I see you were in dreams and I realised you're rooted into my subconscious.

1 Comments:
At 10:10 AM,
Anonymous said…
Ya.. sometimes when its raining outside we tend to stay at home, look out of the window and start to think about many things.. If the rain didnt stop, we tend to think more and more and get confused as a result.. Well luckily, we can always try to call some of the good O friends we have and share, haha, definitely beats having to think alone =)
Post a Comment
<< Home