I really dont know what is up that mind of his. He's blowing hot and cold and this suspense is driving me nuts. I hate this feeling of being vulnerable, of not knowing, of not being in control, of the thought of losing him. But the thing is, if he is not meant to be mine, I cant do anything about it too. I just thought from the start that he will be the one. Looks like I thought wrong. A few days, its gonna be a drag and im not sure I wanna know the conclusion. Im not gonna think about it. If I can.
About Me
- Name: querida
- Location: Singapore
Im unexciting, boring and not at all interesting. Really. And im scared of heights. I'll feel better if you hug me. O_o
Previous Posts
- Jarrel and I have reach a point where we are confr...
- Baby was sweet last night. He walked me home last ...
- Its so weird I dont know how to describe exactly h...
- Our first month anniversary outing today didnt see...
- Being angry doesnt beat being disappointed. I dont...
- I always felt that love entails sacrifice. Then af...
- Happy Birthday Sera! Haha my sisters are growing u...
- Love entails sacrifice. The question is, how much?...
- Im so touched. Steph yeo (my other half) was super...
- I helped Jar cut his hair on thursday and he loves...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home